Framar Vent Brush
Let’s Get Blown Away!
Style and Smooth Hair in HALF the time with the Framar Vent Brush!
- Open vented brush channels more hot air to the hair, speeding drying time.
- Bristles resist heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Contoured shape hugs the scalp
- Ergonomically designed handle provides enhanced comfort
- Great for ALL hair types.
- Start your blow-dry on clean hair that has been throughly shampooed and conditioned/treated.
- Remove excess moisture by scrunching hair with a dry towel.
- Prep hair with a blow dry cream for smoothness and a thermal protectant to guard against heat damage.
- Detangle hair from ends to roots with fingers or brush.
- Rough dry hair on low heat to remove excess moisture, always directing airflow downwards.
80% dry for straight hair
50% dry for wavy – curly hair
10% dry for very curly hair
- Section hair. Adjust heat and air flow for hair type.
Straight hair Medium Heat/Medium Air
Wavy-Curly Hair High Heat/Medium Air
Very Curly Hair High Heat/Max Air
- Start blowdrying in sections at the hairline and perimeter of head then move on to rest of the head.
- On each section, first blow dry roots then move down to mid length and ends of hair.
- Dryer nozzle should follow behind the brush.
- Work dryer around each section of hair. Top, bottom and sides.
- Upon completion, lightly comb through dry hair with fingers/comb/brush.
- Finish with serum and flexible hairspray.
Make the Framar Vent Brush apart of your blow-dry arsenal!