Steampod 3.0 Flat Iron & Styler
This Professional Straightening and Curling Iron that uses the power of Steam to instantly transform your hair, from perfectly straight to natural waves.
- Straightens hair or creates beachy waves
- 24-hour frizz control
- 2x faster styling*
- 2x smoother styling*
- Up to 91% less breakage** over time
*Compared to Steampod without steam and comb (heating plates only)
**After 15 uses with steam and integrated comb vs. Steampod heating plates alone.
- Steam technology: Surrounds hair with steady distribution of steam while never getting hair wet
- 3 heat settings: 350°F, 390°F, and 410°F, with intelligent heat control that checks temperature up to twice per second for steady temperature
- Integrated, leak-free water tank: Allows you to style a full head of hair (up to 600ft) without having to refill
- Integrated, removable comb: Detangles hair while styling and holds hair in place while straightening or creating waves
- 360° extra-long, rotating cord: Creates hassle-free waves, while hard anodized, high-resistance floating aluminum plates provide even pressure all over the hair
- Wattage: 63W
- Voltage: 120V (US Standard)
- Cord length: 117”
- Plate size: 1”
- Plate material: High-resistance anodized aluminum coating plates
- Fill the built-in water tank with filtered distilled water (using provided bottle) and adjust heat to preferred setting.
- Use the straightener in the direction of the arrows.
- Use on dry hair.
For straightening hair:
- For best results, section hair and glide SteamPod down slowly to straighten. The thinner the section, the more precise the result.
- Take each section and slowly move the straightener downwards from root to tip, making sure the arrows on the tool are pointing down to achieve optimal results.
For creating waves:
- Pre-comb and section hair.
- For natural waves, place a small section in the middle of the plates and wrap it around the tool.
- Then rotate the tool while slowly gliding downwards, making sure the arrows on the tool are pointing down to achieve optimal results.
- Let the waves cool off for a few minutes before either shaking or brushing them for a very natural-looking result.